Libraries are essential infrastructure in our communities, providing information, entertainment, and public services. In order to meet the needs of our patrons and to set standards that allow us to recruit and retain highly skilled staff, librarians and library workers need a voice. We also need and deserve fair treatment and job security.
That’s why library workers in Central Ohio — across multiple library systems — are coming together to build their union and have a voice at work.
Interested in learning more? Email OFT's organizing department at email@example.com
Read more about OFT's recent organizing victories at Central Ohio libraries:
- Workers at Worthington Libraries Ratify First Union Contract
- Workers at Worthington Libraries Win Union Vote Overwhelmingly
- Grandview Heights Public Library Voluntarily Recognizes Union
Read more about OFT's recent organizing victories in other workplaces:
- Equitas Health Workers Win Union Election
- Educators at Menlo Park Academy Win Union Vote!
- Educators at Summit Academy Secondary Lorain Win Union Vote